Before Your Surgery
Choosing a surgeon who is both talented and understands your surgical needs and concerns is the most important thing you can do to protect your health during surgery.
- How to Find a Great Surgeon
- How to Become a Doctor
- MD vs DO - The Difference Between The Two Types of Doctors
- Top 10 Things Your Surgeon Needs to Know About You
- Types of Surgeons and Surgical Specialties
- Who Is Really Doing Your Surgery?
The Costs of Surgery
If it isn't stressful enough to have surgery, you also have to pay for it. Learn how to pay for surgical procedures and find out why surgery is so expensive.
- How to Pay For Surgery When Insurance Won't
- Paying For Transplant Surgery & Other Very Expensive Procedures
- Why Is Surgery So Expensive?
Preparing For Your Surgery
Feeling nervous going into a surgery is normal. But what you do before that moment comes can also help you feel that you've made an informed decision and are as ready as you could be for the procedure. Advanced preparation can also help you ensure that you've taken the steps within your control to make the surgery as safe as it can be.
- Bloodless Surgery: Is It For You?
- Bowel Prep: Helpful Hints & What Not To Do
- Common Tests Before Surgery
- Coping With Surgical Fear and Anxiety
- 8 Important Things to Do Before You Go Under the Knife
- Paying For Surgery
- Questions You Should Ask Before Surgery
- Understanding the Risks of Surgery
- Videos-Learn More About Your Surgery
- What To Pack For The Hospital
- Why Can't I Eat Before Surgery?
No two patients are alike, and no two surgeries are alike, either. Your age, other health conditions and more can all impact the surgical options available to you and their potential outcomes.